Sunday 4 March 2012

The inner monologue of a cyclists

Having done plenty of bike rides recently and not been able to upload photo of the rides we decided to share some of our thoughts while out riding. Cycling can take you to some strange and wonderful places...

Oh man this is going to be a long ride. I could do a little less, if I don't go up that road. Hmmmm. No for goodness sake you're out no, just get on with it. The sooner you get going the sooner you get back for a brew.

Right that hill. The hill is the key. It'll be ok after the hill.

If I lie here, If I just lay herrrrre. Would you lie with me and just forget the world. Lets waste time, chaaasing cars. Around our head. 

Countdown was a great show. Who presents that now? I'll have a P please Bob, ha! Hold on, that's not right.

Bloody hell this hill is steep!

If you go any slower you'l fall of the bike! Don't look up, don't look up. Just cycle until you get there. Oh bloody hell I knew I shouldn't have looked up! How can I be peddling this hard and not go anywhere!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I love being at the top of a hill! Downhill here I come! Oh that's fast. Very fast. Too fast! Oh Sh1t! Brake brake brake brake brake! Urrgh I'm in too high a gear.

Half way to tea.

Des Lynam did countdown for a while but I don't think he does it now. Is countdown even on now?

Wind. Oh no don't get windy!

That car hasn't seen me. Don't pull out! Look! I'm in a bright yellow top you HAVE to see me!! Good, he saw me. Man it's got to hurt hitting a car on a bike.

I can't wait for a cup of tea.

Carol Vorderman doesn't do it now either. What happened to Countdown?

The Sum coming up easy as the rain cam tumbling down. Comin up easy, not on this hill.

Bloody hills. It's not even a hill, it's barely a slope I'm just knackard.

Home! Tea... awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment